Friday, 16 September 2011

Books you Must Read before you Die!

Tumblr_ljl5hpzwda1qbg690o1_500_large
The Catcher in the Rye.
It was my New Years Resolution to read more - and not just trashy Gossip Girl books - proper, well and good Vintage Classics! 
So I've recently started a list of Books you must Read before you Die - which I found on Google and then narrowed it down to the books I knew I would be into. 
So far I have completed Lolita, Madame Bovary, Lady Chatterley's Lover, Cold Comfort Farm and my new favourite The Catcher in the Rye and have just started Bonjour Tristesse which I can tell is going to be another favourite.
I find it so funny what people call "classics"!!
But all the same, they don't make them like they used to!

Lolita.
 Xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy!