Thursday, 22 September 2011

Busy Little Bee

This morning I hit up a few department stores trying to find the perfect Birthday Present for my Mumma!
After a few hours roaming the annoyingly crowded mall I managed to pick up a cute dress and a couple of shirts from her favourite store but I couldn’t find that one special thing to just make her day. One thing you should know about my Mum is that she works her heart out and spends all her hard earned cash on others - She is known for always buying the perfect gift for everyone!
I myself am not a big shopper but when it comes to buying for others I definitely take after her!
Having said that I’m really struggling to find the perfect gift! I only have a few more days and I’m really silly for leaving it so late!
The countdown is on…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy!