Monday, 26 September 2011

Happy Birthday Mumma!!

Happy Official Day of Birth Mum!! Xxxx
The past weekend has been pretty full on as September is the worst month for Birthdays and other celebrations in my family!
On Saturday we had a cute little breakfast gathering for my little cousin’s 8th Birthday and his parent’s anniversary!
It was a beautiful sunny day and my cousins and I had a ball playing totem tennis and the old favourite of hide and seek –
(I’m still a kid at heart!)
Yesterday we had an early celebration for my Mum’s Birthday and my whole family came over for a delicious Sunday Roast!
Today is her official Birthday and I managed to find some more presents to add to her bag!
I can’t wait til I get to see her tonight so I can officially wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and surprise her with my homemade choc chip muffins!!

I love family gatherings and we tend to have a lot of parties even when there’s nothing to celebrate!
But I am terribly glad the September Birthday crowd is officially over and I can now save my pennies for my holiday!!!
Happy Official Day of Birth Mum!!
Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy!