Sunday, 2 October 2011

Happy October !!

Pinned Image
“October is crisp days and cool nights, a time to curl up around the dancing flames and sink into a good book.”

Xxxxx
A day and a bit late I know buuuuut October is here and that means only a few more months until Christmas (83 days to be exact!)
Things are really in full swing around here with all my Holiday plans and all the preparations are getting me more and more excited.
I’m still in Aus where it is still springtime and the days and nights are getting more beautiful as we near the end of the year.

Pinned Image
On Friday they had a fireworks show about a block away from my house and we all sat in the back yard and admired the beautiful show in the beautiful October night.
October is famous for Halloween – something I’ve never celebrated in my entire life (I don’t think I know anyone that actually does celebrate it funnily enough!) But never the less I will stock up my pantry with some goodies for all the neighbourhood kids who shall be knocking on my door!
I’ve also finished Bonjour Tristesse – it was a really sweet short story and very well written, I can’t believe the Author was only 17 when she wrote it – Sadly I have had no time to pop into the Library for my next book to check off the list – hopefully I can get there sometime this week!
Happy October to you and yours!! AND Please be good to me October!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy!