Thursday, 6 October 2011

This Months Addictive Goodness…

Pinned Image
Lately I have been crushing and craving all types of joyous and wondrous things and have decided to make a monthly post about what is currently catching my eye and making my life so blissful!
I go through a lot of fads and phases and get hooked on particular shows, people and other such life happenings and randomness and they seem to stick around for a while until I fall in love with something else! I adore new inspiration and exploring bright new things - So welcome to the first of many “My Current Addiction” posts and here are some of the things that are making my heart smile this month – Enjoy!!
©©©
If you don’t already know, I’m a big Chelsea FC Fan – born and bred! And when the gorgeous but ever so young Andre Villas-Boas joined the team as the new manager I wasn’t quite so keen on him and his youngster ways - but after some time and a lot of viewing hours I have officially and irrevocably  fallen in love! He would by far be my biggest addiction this month! Not to mention, a man in a suit is always sexy!!! LOVE xx
Pinned Image
I’m also swooning over Jim Parsons and The Big Bang Theory!!
I was never really keen on the show to start with but now all of a sudden I can’t turn it off and it has now become somewhat of a religious occurrence in my household. Am I the only one with a major crush on him!?!?! I love Sheldon to bits - he can always make my heart smile!
Pinned Image
I’m super addicted to Sundaes at the moment – every night after dinner I have a tiny scoop of vanilla ice cream and a heap load of chocolate sauce and sometimes a sprinkle of hundreds and thousands or some nuts – I know its so bad for me but I’ve never been one for “everything in moderation” and I'm all for food indugence at any cost - Hopefully this one addiction doesn’t last too long, and doesn’t add on too many kilos!
Pinned Image
Also loving coloured tights and trousers...
Pinned Image

And completely in love with Maria Bello in Prime Suspect.
Pinned Image

And my super dooper addiction of this month is PINTEREST!!
After months I was finally invited to join and I absolutely adore it!! I just can’t get enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy!