Friday, 4 November 2011

Adventure Illumination!

Pinned Image
The travel bug has bitten yet again! 
I'm currently planning my next holiday, A European Christmas - Two of my favourite things, Europe and Christmas! I can't wait to get back home and celebrate my favourite time of year with my family! This will also be my first Christmas away from my Brother ...EVER!! He has decided he doesn't want to join in on the festivities and is staying in Aus. Ahh, that is the part I'm dreading most! My Bro and I are extremely close and being away from him at my favourite time of year is definitely going to be tough!
But I am so so so excited to be heading home! And I've got so many things planned.
I love exploring and roaming all over - even if it's where I've grown up!
Only 5 and a half more weeks! YAY!
Pinned Image
 "One's Destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things" Henry Miller
Pinned Image
 "A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step"  - Lao Tzu
Pinned Image
 "Not all those who wander are lost" - J.R.R.Tolkein
Pinned Image
"Our battered suitcases were piled on the side walk again; We had longer ways to go. But no matter, the road is life" - Jack Kerouac 
Pinned Image
"Travel is glamorous only in retrospect" - Paul Theroux
Pinned Image
"To awaken quite alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world" - Freya Stark 
Xxxx

1 comment:

  1. I love Christmas and Europe too! Where abouts are you travelling? lovely quotes and photos by the way! I love that one by J.R.R Tolkein. One of my favourites!

    tobequitefranki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!