Thursday, 24 November 2011

The Good in Goodbye...

Tumblr_lsuq1zabra1qaobbko1_500_large
"Some of us think holding on makes us strong but sometimes it is letting go.” - Herman Hesse
 
It’s so funny how things turn out… Losing a friend can be really tough, especially when it is through no fault of your own. Recently, a girl who I’ve been really close friends with for 10 years has completely stopped talking me - This is a girl who would call me every day and tell me everything - She was a large, integral part of my life – and I’m not sure why she no longer wants to be friends. I absolutely know I haven’t done anything wrong - I am possibly the loveliest person you will meet!

Even though I’m extremely hurt and sad, I know that it's not the end of the world. I will get over it and I will make new friends. At my age I also find it hard to make new friends – especially being so shy – that is my biggest worry.
I’m not an angry or spiteful person and I hope I don’t become one because of her, but I do feel a slight fury coming over me when I think about her and how she has treated me and I’m not proud of it. I now realize that she was not a true friend anyways. I have to admit that towards the end she was a slightly poisonous friend and to be perfectly honest I think my life is going to be a lot better without her and deep down I know that everything is going to be OK. I know it might sound silly but I think I need some time to grieve and mourn the loss of such a long and close bond and accept that this was not my fault.

Thanks for letting me vent!!!
Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy!