Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Time to get your Merry on!!!!

“It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas;
Soon the bells will start,
And the thing that will make them ring is the carol that you sing
Right within your heart.”
I am SUPER EXCITED!!!!!
I can’t believe how quickly the year has gone!
I’m getting ready to head home in the next few weeks and I have finally finished all my Christmas shopping – Presents are wrapped, cards have been written and I’ve even done my Christmas pud! – Yes,I am definitely on the ball!! I’ve also pumped up the Christmas songs (So in love with Michael Bubles new Xmas album) which really makes my heart warm with glee!!!
As the year draws nearer to its end I’m becoming more and more sad at the events of this past year, and am struggling to find the good in people and find the happiness in myself.
I can’t help but look forward to a fresh new year and brand new adventures and I really can’t wait for this year to end and to get rid of all the bad vibes and evils surrounding me.
But having said that, I’m starting to feel the merriment in the air and the joy and blissfulness of the festive season!! And that’s exactly the reason why I love Christmas so much!!
It’s only 40 days awayyyy!!! Eeeeeeee!!

Time to get your Merry on Darlings!!
Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy!