Thursday, 8 December 2011

All You Need is LOVE…

Tumblr_lrvoluhopq1qiqll2o1_400_large
31 Years ago today we lost the worlds biggest and brightest Dreamer – My Hero, John Lennon.
I’ve been lucky enough to have been raised in a household of music lovers and to have been exposed to such a wide variety of genres, bands and artists.
The Beatles are my number one favourite band and John Lennon has always been one of my biggest idols.
He was and still is such an inspiration to me and he will always be a legend in my heart.
So here’s to Peace - I pray one day it’s more than something that’s just imagined.
Xxxx
6419693849_2363402f24_z_large
“Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.”
Tumblr_luvpaclrlc1qjyjdzo1_500_large
“As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.”Tumblr_lv35pyknu71qgqdsxo1_1280_large
“There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be...”Pinned Image
“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” Pinned Image
“For those of you in the cheap seats I'd like ya to clap your hands to this one; the rest of you can just rattle your jewellery!"
Pinned Image
“You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us. And the world will live as one.”
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy!