Thursday, 1 December 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!!

Il_570xn.288931339_large
December has finally arrived and my heart could not be happier!!
As I write this I am sitting at my desk, sipping hot chocolate while listening to Bing Crosby croon!
My bed is strewn with bundles of winter clothes and my normally spotless floor is covered with two nowhere-near-half-packed suitcases and piles of make-up, shoes and gorgeously wrapped Christmas presents. I really should start getting things organised, but I just can’t be bothered! Usually I love packing (yes one of the rare ones) but I would be so content to just sit back and bask in the glow that is December!!!
 Pinned Image
Because I’m flying home for Christmas I know there really is no point in putting my tree up this year – something I do every 1st of December – but my house just feels naked and bare and it doesn’t seem quite so Christmassy ! As for the outside world the Supermarkets have started playing Carols and the bigger Department stores are trying to out-do each other with their fabulous displays! My neighbours have even started to put up their lights and gaudy life size Santa’s and the like (of course the gaudier the better in my opinion!) And I know I’ve said it before, but where has the year gone?? It seriously has just flown by - December really does seem to come earlier and earlier each year!
Pinned Image 
Also, tis the season for fab Christmas TV specials and some of my favourite movies of all time!
Think White Christmas and Home Alone – I’m still a child at heart after all!!
Pinned Image
May the glee and festiveness sprinkle upon you like stardust and may you all experience the child-like joy I feel every December!
Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy!