Saturday, 17 December 2011

London Calling!!

Pinned Image
The day has finally arrived!! I’m flying HOME!!
YAHOOOOOO!!
I’m both so excited and nervous at the same time! I’ve just finished my last minute things and had a sad and teary morning with my Grandparents saying our farewells and happy Christmas’s !!
Also this past week has been hectic trying to pack and organise everything – I managed to squeeze in a catch up with my cousin E. She is probably the only person in the world that knows all of my secrets. She is practically my sister! We had a slumber party and stayed up til 3am gossiping and giggling about all sorts and then the following day we had a picnic in the park – I’m so grateful to have her!
I hope I can pop on here to post about my return home but I know I’m going to be the busiest girl ever !! I really will try!
So now I shall bid you all farewell! HAPPY CHRISTMAS DARLINGS!! I hope it’s as splendid for you as I know it’s going to be for me!!
Xxxx

1 comment:

Your comments make my heart happy!