Friday, 30 March 2012

Guess who’s back?!!!

 Tumblr_l4u3fvysz61qcxz39o1_400_large
Hello Darlings! I can’t believe we are 2 days away from April already!!!
I’m back in Aus and more importantly back to blogging!!
It seems as if I’ve been away forever, and I’ve totally missed it – and you of course!
The only downside is that I feel so brand new to this again – it might take some time to get back into the swing of things!
I had the most amazing time OS catching up with my family and having the most wonderful adventures but now its 2012!!
Happy New Year Darlings!!! (When is it too late to wish someone ‘Happy New Year’ ??)
I know I’m a bit late but I’m so excited for a fresh new year – I have a few resolutions and so many things on my to-do list!
I’ve even bought a filofax (so unlike me!)
Here are just a few of my 2012 resolutions (better late than never!!!!)
 Tumblr_lf67j65b7y1qd48hfo1_400_large
©Read War & Peace ©Redecorate my bedroom ©Hang out with Friends more! ©Find the positive in even the worst of situations ©Take the time to stop and smell the roses ©Love more ©Shop less! ©Watch at least one horror movie ©Clean out my wardrobe ©Step out of my comfort zone, just once ©Visit my Gran more often ©Learn to trust ©Cook more ©Get my Drivers Licence !!!! ©Don’t give up on my Dreams. ©BLOG MORE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy!