Friday, 27 April 2012

Bursts of Inspiration

Boy oh boy this week has been bananas - And not in a good way!
I started off with a really bad sore throat – which is the most horrible thing ever! It has now turned into glandular fever and I can not stop sneezing!! I feel like my head is going to explode!
Although this week has been kicking my butt, Its given me lots of time to catch up on Mad Men and Community  and a few more blog posts (to come) have been written – seriously, I feel like a such a slack blogger, I never know what to write about!!
Hopefully I’ll be back on my feet in no time – sorry to sound like such a Negative Nancy!!

Here’s what’s currently making me feel better!!
 Pinned Image
The Hunger Games.
Pinned Image
Mad Men Marathon.
Jon Hamm YES PLEASE!
Tumblr_m1r2oj0z121r0gq4mo1_400_large
Lots and lots of Cups of Tea.
Tumblr_m2ve5sqo8s1qjpzgoo1_500_large
Fresh Flowers.

Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy!