Saturday, 28 April 2012

Celeb Photo Challenge:
DAY ELEVEN, TWELVE, THIRTEEN & FOURTEEN...

DAY ELEVEN – A photo of the band/artist that you like that aren’t worldwide famous yet.
Pinned Image
Ok, So I can’t think of a band that I like that aren’t already famous – So I’m going to be ironic and say ONE DIRECTION ahhhhhhh!
Coz I wish they weren’t as famous as they are – I TRULY LOVED THEM BEFORE THEY WERE KNOWN ALL OVER THE WORLD!!
 
DAY TWELVE - A photo of the celebrity that you would do anything to meet.
Content_pic_large
I’m not the type of girl to want to meet anybody famous, I’m waaaaaay too shy and that’s not my kind of style. But I adore Zooey Deschanel !!
I don’t think I’d be too afraid of looking like a dork in front of her either!
 
DAY THIRTEEN - A photo of the celebrity whose concert you would love to go to.
Pinned Image
Adele. Or ONE DIRECTION!!
 
DAY FOURTEEN - A photo of the actor/actress from your favourite tv show.
Pinned Image
JOHN KRASINSKI!!
Aka Jim fron THE OFFICE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy!