Saturday, 28 April 2012

A-Z of ME!!

I came across this really cute A-Z Survey and while I’m waiting for The Graham Norton Show to start I thought I’d have a go! Sometimes surveys can take too long to answer and make me have to think too hard. But, oddly enough, I was able to cruise through pretty much all of the questions on this one and found it rather fun.

SO…here we go!

A is for age:  23 in about 10 Days!
B is for breakfast today: Rice Bubbles!!
C is for currently craving: I really want to listen to Adele! That's what Im craving!!!!
D is for dinner tonight: Hamburger and fries – its is Saturday after all! #Piglet
E is for favorite type of exercise: I don’t consider it exercise but I swim a lot !
F is for an irrational fear: Burglars and being attacked !! Is that sooo irrational??
G is for gross food: Anchovies!!
H is for hometown: This question always makes me second guess myself… Londontown!!
I is for something important: Family and friends!
J is for current favorite jam: I’m currently addicted to Mama Do the Hump by The Rizzle Kicks – LOVE THOSE BOYS!!
K is for kids: None yet!
L is for current location: Snuggled in Bed in Brighton!
M is for the most recent way you spent money: I bought a super cute maxi skirt last week!
N is for something you need: I need a decent nights sleep! That is all :) I don’t ask for much!
O is for occupation: Production Assistant!
P is for pet peeve: Wow I have a whole list of these here! Bad Grammar, Swearing, Smoking, an unmade bed!!!! The list goes on...
Q is for a quote: "Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."  - William Shakespeare
R is for random fact about you: I eat tomato sauce with just about everything!!
S is for favourite healthy snack: I love fruit!! That’s all I can think of!
T is for favourite treat: Any kind of chocolate!!!! Or ice-cream! Or crisps. Or cookies!!!
U is for something that makes you unique: Believe it or not, this was the toughest question for me and the one that I saved for last. So sad! I do have a burn scar on my right foot?? Does that count?!
V is for favourite vegetable: Carrots!!
W is for today’s workout: I’ve been sick in bed all week so nothing but a simple walkabout the flat!
X is for X-rays you’ve had: Only on my back/neck and my teeth!
Y is for yesterday’s highlight: Mad Men Marathon and Mums surprised me with Pork Chops!!
Z is for your time zone: Eastern...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy!