Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Celeb Photo Challenge:
DAY FIFTEEN, SIXTEEN & SEVENTEEN...

DAY FIFTEEN - A photo of the celebrity who you think cares more about the money and fame rather than the fans.
Tumblr_ls4z4b45ij1qfabcuo1_500_large
Ok, So I’m not one to judge and I really have no idea .. but I can tell you that no one annoys me more than The Kardashians!! ARGHHHHH.
I'm sure they care about their fans but I just can't stand them!!

DAY SIXTEEN - A photo of the celebrity you would love to have over for dinner.
Pinned Image
WOW, Soooooooo many!! I will probably do a post about this coz my list is so long!
For now it would definitely be Ellen Degeneres.

 DAY SEVENTEEN - A photo of the celebrity who would play in a movie about your life.
Tumblr_m2850o0kwg1r0szp1o1_500_large
Again it would have to be Zooey Deschanel!! I LOVE HER SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy!