Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Happy Heart!!!

Pinned Image
Hello MAY !! ©©©
& Welcome to my Official BIRTHDAY WEEK !!!
 
Every year I tend to celebrate the whole week leading up to my official day of Birth because I’m always so excited and blissful about it!
But this year I’m not as psyched as I normally am! I’m getting closer and closer to my mid twenties *screeeam* I find that I am less and less excited about turning another year older! Ugh.
Deep down, I know, come next Monday night I will be supper thrilled and overflowing with child-like joy at the thought of the next days delights and treasures and the knowing that it is my special day!
I have a few plans with some pretty special people but until then here is what is currently making my heart happy and keeping my mind off turning another year older …

Pinned Image
©New Girl! Love this show!!

Pinned Image
©Fishbone plaits
Tumblr_m2vuo51brj1r1yj46o1_500_large

©Starbucks Frapp.

©OPI Nail polish – this is one of my favourites Lucky Lucky Lavender.
©One Direction Paper Dolls!! Wooooo I know I’m a little too old for this kind of stuff but I ADORE THEM!!
Tumblr_m3bleitmw91qb6t6wo1_500_large
©Josh Hutcherson, my Current crush of the month! 

1 comment:

  1. Aww Happy (early) birthday! Hope you have an amazing day! :D

    -Frances
    tobequitefranki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!