Friday, 11 May 2012

Hello Twenty-Three!

Tumblr_l8c19nivqe1qduz3oo1_500_large
Birthday week is well and truly over – man, that flew by! I really had an amazing day (and week!)
I woke up to my parents and Brother at the foot of my bed at 630am singing ‘Happy Birthday’ along with a huge array of presents! - I naturally hid under the covers! My Brother also surprised me with a Bacon and Egg McMuffin! Yay!
After breakfast I opened my presents, boy was I spoilt! As you can see I got my Tiffany studs!! And a gorgeous matching necklace! Plus a new fabulous bedspread with the cutest cushions and pillowcases I’ve ever seen (photos coming soon!) I also got some funky new winter wear :)
For lunch my brother took me to a cute little café down the road and after that I caught up with my Girlfriends at the movies – we saw ‘The Lucky One’ and let me tell you, a night with Zac Efron on the big screen is one of the best ways to spend your Birthday!! YUM!!
Tumblr_m30dlsboh31qaxprlo1_500_large
Today I’ve just been prepping for this weekends celebrations with the fam – every year I do a whole Mother’s Day/Birthday party thingo with everyone and I’ve baked up a storm! I cant wait :) xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy!