Monday, 25 June 2012

Happy Heart!

©Girls – My new Fave show! Get onto it! ©Cappuccino Brownies with white chocolate icing OMG. ©Disney Monopoly and The Office Marathons with my Brother! ©The last line of Mockingjay. Seriously cannot get it out of my head! ©ONE DIRECTION TICKETS COME OUT TOMORROW!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!! ©Cosy knitwear. ©Midas riding boots with long socks. ©Getting my cousins to fall in love with The Office! ©Playing Logo quiz app over the weekend with my entire family. ©Ricky Gervais in Life’s Too Short. HILARIOUS! ©Wimbledon starts tonight! Wooohooooo!! ©Listening to the birds singing and chirping outside my window in the olive tree! ©Tink Slimpicity – this blog is gorgeous!

What’s making you heart happy, lovelies? Xx

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can find out more about it here:
    http://thequantumview.blogspot.com/2012/06/liebster-award.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweets:) We share the same fondness for Audrey Hepburn!!! Thank's for popping by www.Tink Simplicity.com & for your lovely mention above.

    Your blog is quite lovely tooxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!