Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Liebster Award!

Woah, how exciting, Chelsea has nominated me for the Liebster Award!


Here's the description of the award:
The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.

Here are the rules for receiving this award:
 1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs!


11 things about me!
1.       Sometimes I dream in French.
2.       I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!
3.       I believe in Karma, Serendipity, Santa Claus, Heaven, Magic, Good Manners and God.
4.       I hate reading a good book too quickly because I never want it to end.
5.       I love reality TV - By that I mean proper reality shows like Amazing Race and Survivor!
6.       I have an unhealthy relationship with my bed!
7.       I love being a tomboy, but sometimes I wish I was more girly.
8.       I can’t face the fact that I may not be everyone’s cup of tea.
9.       I hate being the centre of attention.
10.   I would eat Shepherds Pie everyday if I could.
11.   I do not do scary movies.

Chelsea’s Questions:
  1. What is your favourite song lyric and why? “When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me, Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.” – Let it Be, The Beatles. Well, that’s the first thing that came to mind tbh! And it’s my favourite song everrrrr!
  2. What is an average day in your life like?  Wake up, do a bit of work, read, catch up on my DVR etc. nothing too stressful! Lucky duck!
  3. Sweet food or spicy food? Sweet! But I do like a little variation now and then!
  4. Why did you start blogging?  I thought it would be a good escape from the norm! Also I think it all started with a certain blog that I fell in love with and she inspired me to start my own!
  5. If you were on a desert island and could have one person with you, what person would that be and why? Wow, Bear Grylls? Ha, or probably my Brother!
  6. Where do you find inspiration?  It’s gonna sound pretty lame but tumblr and pinterest! And of course my fave blogs!
  7. What are your goals for the next five years?  I just want to travel and travel and travel!
  8. What are three things you wish would disappear from the world/your life? War and Violence obvs! Um, wow this is harder than I thought … I would love the negativity and anxiety to disappear, and just learn how to love and accept myself.
  9. What do you do in your spare time? I love to swim, read, bake, watch movies, check out amazing blogs!
  10. What are your guilty pleasures?  ANYTHING Chocolate. European Accents. Shoes. Sleeping. The Spice Girls. Jersey Shore(Ugh, I know!) !!
  11. What is your biggest dream? I want to explore the world!

My Questions
  1. What are your biggest pet peeves?
  2. What was the last concert you saw?
  3. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
  4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
  5. Who’s on your ultimate dinner party guest list?
  6. What would you say to your 16 year old self?
  7. Who or what inspires you?
  8. What was the last book you read?
  9. What makes your heart happy?
  10. If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?
  11. Why did you start blogging?

My Nominations


9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award! Can't wait to answer your questions :)
    How did you happen to stumble on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait for your answers!! I think I stumbled across your blog a few months ago and have been following you ever since! Xx

      Delete
  2. Hello and good day! I woke up today and logged on and found out about my award from you. Thank you so very much! I will blog about it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating me!! YOu have a lovely blog :) xo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog, and for the award! Ha ha I soooo agree with you on the scary movie front! I used to be so bad that I couldn't even watch CSI if I was home alone... I'm happy to say that I have gotten a bit better since then ;).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would choose Bear Grylls or my brother as well if I was stuck on a deserted island! I love tumblr and pinterest as well, I get tons of ideas from those.

    -Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww thank you so much for nominating me! :D Going to do this right now! I love these kind of things. I also love the questions you asked, they're good ones!

    -Frances x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a lot of fun doing it and will definitely be spying on your answers ;) Hopefull you enjoy it as much as I did Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just posted about my award; thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!