Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Words of Wisdom Wednesday: Disney LOVE!


Ok, so my apologies for being a bit slack with this - I’m always writing down my fave quotes and song lyrics so there really is no excuse for it! Anyways, I’m in a real Disney mood (I have a feeling you'll be seeing a lot of Disney posts!)

Pinned Image
“A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep. In dreams you will lose your heartaches. Whatever you wish for, you keep. Have faith in your dreams, and someday, your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.” – Cinderella.
xxxx
This gorgeously AMAZING image was found on Pinterest!

1 comment:

  1. Love the image! Just followed your pinterest. <3

    -Chelsea
    thequantumview.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!