Monday, 16 July 2012

Marvellous Monday: The Hills are Alive!!

Over the weekend they showed The Sound of Music on TV and even though I’ve seen it 848572794748731 times I just can’t get enough! My love and affection for this movie amplifies the more I watch it. It always makes me want to twirl all over the place and sing my little heart out - it really fills me with childlike joy!

 When it comes to movies I adore, and know by heart, I am one of those annoying people that will recite it the entire way through!
This really got me thinking about what other movies I love over and over again, and sadly know every line to! So here’s my list…


Movies I can watch over and over…
Pinned Image
“Blossom of snow may you bloom and grow, bloom and grow forever.” - Sound of Music.
Pinned Image
I don't want a childhood. I want to be a ballet dancer. - Billy Elliot.
Pinned Image
Tell me about it, Stud. – Grease.
Pinned Image
I like you very much. Just as you are. - Bridget Jones’s Diary.
Pinned Image
You could always tell what kind of a person a man thinks you are by the earrings he gives you. I must say, the mind reels. – Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
Pinned Image 
Destiny is something we've invented because we can't stand the fact that everything that happens is accidental. – Sleepless in Seattle.
Pinned Image
Screws fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place. - The Breakfast Club.
Pinned Image
I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, I'm scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you. – Dirty Dancing.
Pinned Image
To infinity, and beyond! - Toy Story.
Pinned Image
If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion... love actually is all around. – Love Actually.

So lovelies, what are your ultimate go-to movies?! Xx

3 comments:

  1. OH my goodness, out of all those movies I have only seen The Breakfast Club and Dirty Dancing!

    My ultimate go-to movie is 500 Days of Summer...I can watch it anytime, anywhere, no matter what mood I'm in or what is going on and I love it all the same!

    Christen
    www.anunordinaryhello.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I LOVE 500 Days of Summer, its one of my faves!! Xx

      Delete
  2. All the movies you can watch over and over, I can watch over and over :) Great picks, seriously! Also, I agree with both of you that 500 Days of Summer is an ah-mazing film.

    ♥ Naomi {Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups}

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!