Friday, 27 July 2012

Currently…

I found this really clever post by Christen over at An Unordinary Hello – I Adore her, please check her out!! I really love this idea and I would love it to become a regular here! Christen does it so well and I can only hope that it will somewhat help me with my writing skills! Here we go…
Anticipating: The Olympic Games!! I have been waiting impatiently for the London Games since before they were announced! I’ve got my flags and my patriotic pride out! I always love the Olympics but now they are hosted by my home town I could not be more thrilled! I can’t believe its only one more sleep until the Opening Ceremony, my excitement is just overflowing!
Dreading: Tomorrow night. A few weeks ago my Bestie asked me to keep Sat night free for a girl’s night out on the town (something I haven’t done in a loooooooong time.) Of course I agreed, but if you knew me you’d know I’m the type of girl that would rather be at home in bed with a glass of wine and the Games than out partying! Lets hope the night goes by quickly!
Frustrated by: Myself. I am awfully good at talking myself out of something and over thinking everything. I wish I was a normal 23-year-old who loved to be out and about, but I’m just not, its not exciting to me. I did all that when I was 18 and I hated it! I just have no motivation to do anything at the moment especially with the Games starting. Yes, I could give a long list of excuses but I have to learn to just go with the flow and not worry about all the little things. It is only one night after all.
Hating: Finding something to wear. Ugh. This is probably my least favourite part about going anywhere. I seriously hate trying to find something to wear. It’s super cold here at the moment and this just puts my motivation at an even lower level.
(Let’s end this on a high note!)
Thankful for: My Bestie, A. As much as I’ve moaned about tomorrow night I’m so looking forward to catching up with A. She always makes time to catch up and do “chilled” things with me so now it’s my turn to do something with her that she loves. She always makes me feel at home and I can’t thank her enough for being the most wonderful friend and sister to me.
-- Now, let’s get our excitement hats on! Hopefully tomorrow night will be wonderful.
What are your plans for this weekend Lovelies? How will you be celebrating the Olympics?
Are you as crazy about the Games as I am?? Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy!