Thursday, 9 August 2012

Creative Writing Challenge…

Pinned Image
I have recently started writing, and if I’m honest, I’m starting to really love it.
 I’ve found myself jotting down ideas as they’ve popped into my head, its insane!
As I’m still trying to figure out my place and attitude towards how I write and my particular writing style I’ve found a few “Writing Challenges” that I will be starting next week.
I’m not claiming to be the next big thing, it is just a passion and a hobby and something I would like to develop and nurture and learn how to somewhat perfect.
Hopefully these challenges will help me grow and improve, that’s all I can ask.
I would really appreciate the feedback and any help or advice you might have, I’m just looking to get better!
And please feel free to join in on the challenges as well!!
Xx

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the challenge! I may be joining you. :)

    -Chelsea
    thequantumview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooooooooove that idea :D I'm definitely joining :D
    I#ve got quite some experience with fanfiction but so far I've only written it in German but I love writing in English as well, as you can see on my blog :D
    I think it's a great idea :D

    xx Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I'll be posting the list of challenges soon, so watch this space!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!