Friday, 17 August 2012

Creative Writing - A Few Challenges...

Pinned Image
If you’re thinking about joining in on the creative writing here’s the list of challenges* – you don’t have to do all of them, these are just a select few I have found on various websites and the like. I will definitely be finding more but this is just a start!
If you have any of your own challenges please send them over, I’d love to have a whole variety of ideas!!
Can’t wait – let me know if you do take part as I’d love to read your stories :)

*Note: can be done in any order you wish!

A story in 250 words or less about your favourite city.

A story where the characters go without power for the day.

Find a novel, copy down the last sentence and use the line as the first line of your story.

Start your story with “He glanced at his watch impatiently…”

Write a story about a stranger you see. Either their back story or what they are thinking in the moment you see them.

He or she sees their crush in a library. Describe the incident.

Start your story with “She touched the little box in her pocket and smiled.”

Write about a dream you once had. Expand more if that dream ended abruptly – how would you want it to end.

Describe or fantasize a childhood memory.

If you could only go on one ore vacation in your lifetime, where would you go and what would happen.

Sum up your week in a 10 word sentence.

Your own bio, 25 years in the future.

Describe what you’d like to come back as in another life and why.

I’m sure I’ll find more, so watch this space!! Xx

2 comments:

  1. woah I almost forgot about this!
    I'm in, I'm definitely in! (you only need to remind me, sorry...^^)
    You know, halfways through this I thought I could make a 1D-fanfic of this for you and then this one popped up:
    "He or she sees their crush in a library. Describe the incident."
    Harry sees Louis. Louis in glasses. What do you think? Are you a Larry-shipper?
    Okay, if I don't forget this I'll try to do it on the weekend ;)

    xx Jenni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! Please please please make a 1D fanfic. for me! I would love it soooo much :))))))))

      Delete

Your comments make my heart happy!