Friday, 3 August 2012

Friday Finds...


I recently purchased these adorable Mickey and Minnie studs from DaintyGeekery on Etsy.
They are handmade, of course, and they are so freaking cute!! And you can get Minnie’s bow in any colour you want!! I am sooooooo in love with these and everything else she makes! She has so much quirky stuff and its sooo affordable!
I especially love these SpongeBob & Patrick Studs as well as these Cheeseburger Studs, oh my gosh #dying !!!
Do yourself a favour and get on it!!

4 comments:

  1. those are so cute! they remind me of my best friend. she loves mickey. my nieces love minnie, but they don't have pierced ears yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sooooo cute! I love them! Also, I replied to your comment about how to make a page with certain posts, I hope it helps!

    -Chelsea
    thequantumview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't they just the most adorable things everrrrr!
    Thanks so much Chelsea!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing and so cheap! Usually it costs an arm and a leg :/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!