Saturday, 11 August 2012

Pinterest Lovin'

Pinned Image
I am undeniably and incredibly happily addicted to Pinterest! I should be doing a million other things, but alas, I’m pinning yet again! I have been planning my imaginary wedding and designing my future home, hairstyles I want to try, food I want to make, places I want to visit and showcasing my extreme love for Doctor Who! It really is a dreamer’s paradise!
I find it so therapeutic and stress relieving and most of all it is full of inspiration - It’s a whole new world of creativity!

If you are a fellow addict you can follow me here :) If you’re not on the bandwagon yet head on over, they are now doing open registrations so you don’t have to wait for an invite!!

+Here are my favourite pins of the week …
Pinned Image
[©] Snickers Macarons
Pinned Image
[©] Kids spaces
Pinned Image
[©] Hair love
Pinned Image
[©] Funnies

1 comment:

  1. I love this!!!!! Pinterst is one of my favorite sites!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!