Monday, 17 September 2012

Currently...

Loving: I’m seriously loving this Spring weather! The sun is out and so are my dresses! It’s so lovely to wake up to the glorious sun and hear the birds and crickets chirping outside and look out to the full bloom of daisies in my back yard! Also seriously loving The Newsroom – Jeff Daniels is amazing!
 
Reading I'm currently reading “The Tales of Beedle the Bard” by JK Rowling – my cousin surprised me with it yesterday and it made my entire week! I’m so in love with it I can’t put it down! If you haven’t heard of it it’s the book that Hermione receives in Dumbledore’s Will in HP – It’s pretty much a collection of Wizarding children's fairy tales. SO CUTE!
 
Watching: I’ve only just got into True Blood, I don’t know why it’s taken me so long but I’m hooked – it is totally full on for someone like me but I’m seriously crushing Alexander Skarsgard #swoon. I’ve also been watching a lot of Big Brother (sigh) and a girlfriend of mine has given me a list of shows to watch which include: Pan Am (really cute show!), Lying Games, Life Unexpected and Switched at Birth.
 
Thinking about: Food, as usual! Also I need to clear my DVR :( trying to figure out my schedule for this week and my to-do list. And that gorj Alexander Skarsgard just won’t get out of my head!!!
 
Anticipating: I’m so excited for Christmas! Anyone who knows me knows that I’m a Christmas NUT! All the decorations and cards etc are out in store already and I’m getting so pumped!!
 
Listening to: Right now ‘Get Back’ by The Beatles is playing, but when am I never listening to The Beatles! I’ve also been listening to a lot of ABBA lately (my other loves) and I’m helping my Aunt plan a party so we are going through so many ‘old’ songs :)
 
Wishing: Right now I’m wishing for the weather to stay this wonderful! And also a holiday sooooon!
 
Making me happy: Pretty much everything I mentioned above! Sun, Birds, ‘Tales of Beedle the Bard’, Great shows on TV, Sexy Skarsgard ;), The Beatles, CHRISTMAS! And I’ve just pulled out a fresh batch of scones from the oven – happyhappyhappy!
 
What’s ‘currently’ in your world? Xx
 
---Thanks to the lovely Naomi at Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups who got the idea from someone which I inturn borrowed!
 


2 comments:

  1. What a fun post. I hadn't heard of that JK Rowling book. I am sure I would like it. I have also done blog posts on life unexpected & switched at birth too. :) The beatles just happens to be my fave band.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like Harry Potter you must read it!! It's super cute :) I'm also going the check out your posts on 'life unexpected' and 'switched at birth' right now!
      P.S I love that The Beatles are your fave, they are mine too!! Xx

      Delete

Your comments make my heart happy!