Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Tag: If I were...

Found this really cute tag when I was casually browsing through Jasmines posts..
It was so much fun!!
Pinned Image
Here we go... If I were......
If I were a gemstone, I'd be a pearl.
If I were a scent, I'd be French fries.
If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be a pair of purple vans.
If I were the weather, I'd be a sunny summer’s day.
If I were a facial expression, I'd be a raised eyebrow!
If I were a car, I'd be an Aston Martin.
If I were a time of day, I'd be 7PM.
If I were a month, I'd be December!
If I were a place, I'd be New York City.
If I were a liquid, I'd be an English tea.
If I were a taste, I'd be chocolate!
If I were a sea animal, I'd be a starfish.
If I were a food, I'd be Shepherd’s Pie.
If I were a colour, I'd be any shade of purple!.
If I were a musical instrument, I'd be a grand piano.
If I were a flower, I'd be a tulip.
If I were a song I’d be ‘Let it Be’ by The Beatles.
 If I were a planet, I'd be Earth.
If I were an object, I'd be a vintage book.
If I were a fruit, I'd be a strawberry.
 If I were a sound, I'd be an acoustic guitar.
If I were a day of the week, I'd be a Saturday.
 
Tag, you’re IT!!! If you do this please send me a link so I can analyse you!!
Xx


4 comments:

  1. that was fun! i'm totally making a blog post about this, with my very predictable answers this weekend, of course i will link the source back to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see your answers Teddi :) xx

      Delete
  2. I agree with Teddi, this is a very fun and interesting game! I will do something like this one of these days! ^◡^


    P.S. Please hop over our blog and we'd love it more if we follow each other. ^◡^

    http://fashionmoto.blogspot.com

    Thank you! ^◡^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry it's taken me so long to getting around to reading this! I appreciate a good Aston Martin and a Shepherd's Pie ;) woo! X

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!