Happy Monday guys!! My weekend was pretty jam packed, did a bit of Christmas shopping and date night with my bestie on Sat, we had a huge buffet dinner, sang along to some One Direction on the drive and then battled out on Singstar! On Sunday I finally saw Madagascar 3, it was sooo adorable and super funny! Today I’m making Oreo cupcakes (OMG!!) more on those later!!
(I’m a glutton at heart!)
1. Shepherd’s Pie. (Mum’s Shepherd’s Pie)
2. Chocolate Mousse. (Also Mum’s!)
3. Roast potatoes! I could seriously live off roast potatoes, my heart would disagree.
(Mum makes the best potatoes!!!)
4. Bacon. The reason I’m not vegetarian!
5. French fries. Who doesn’t love French fries!?
Salt & Vinegar Crisps
Hope everyone had a great weekend, what did you get up to? And how awesome are my 5 foods?? ;) !!