Anyone who knows me, or has ever seen my Etsy favourites, knows how mega my list of wants is.
My Mum hates going shopping with me because I’m forever saying “Oooh I want this!!”
Not too sure if it’s realistic wants or out of the box go crazy wants, so I mixed the two!
(Hello, I’m superficial, it’s nice to meet you!)
1. An endless amount of money! Well duh! I wouldn’t be a show off about it, I’d just like my family to be comfortable and my bills to be paid and I’d love to never have to work ever again. And maybe a Louis Vuitton and a villa in the south of France!!
2. Live in another country. I’d love to experience living in another country, as well as working, as most of you know my biggest dream is to explore the world and I’ve always imagined leaving home and venturing new and exciting places and never returning. That’s all I want in life.
3. More confidence, I hate being super shy and anxious all the time, I just want to be more outgoing and normal, whatever that is…
4. Happiness. Pretty simple. I just want to be happy always, no drama, an easy life. Same for my parents and bro! They deserve it.
5. Some sort of talent. I don’t care what it is I would just like to be good at something! I wish I was more creative, I wish I was good at sewing or sports or cooking, I want something to brag about!
6. Doctor Who to be real! SERIOUSLY! Why can’t he just show up at my door and whisk me away!?
7. To be able to eat whatever I want for the rest of my life and be thin! I mean not even working out and being able to eat whatever I want and have the body of Miranda Kerr. No running or biking or swimming just a lazy old couch potato! PLEASE!
My family to have good health.
Tiffany’s engagement ring.
My dream house! Just check out my pinterest board, sheesh!
The Office to never end! :’(
What are your wants? Are you as superficial as I am (please say yes, that would make me feel so much better!!)