Friday, 12 October 2012

10 Day YOU Challenge: 7 Wants

Pinned Image
Anyone who knows me, or has ever seen my Etsy favourites, knows how mega my list of wants is.
My Mum hates going shopping with me because I’m forever saying “Oooh I want this!!”
Not too sure if it’s realistic wants or out of the box go crazy wants, so I mixed the two!
 
 7 Wants:
(Hello, I’m superficial, it’s nice to meet you!)
 
1.       An endless amount of money! Well duh! I wouldn’t be a show off about it, I’d just like my family to be comfortable and my bills to be paid and I’d love to never have to work ever again. And maybe a Louis Vuitton and a villa in the south of France!!
 
2.       Live in another country. I’d love to experience living in another country, as well as working, as most of you know my biggest dream is to explore the world and I’ve always imagined leaving home and venturing new and exciting places and never returning. That’s all I want in life.
 
3.       More confidence, I hate being super shy and anxious all the time, I just want to be more outgoing and normal, whatever that is…
 
4.       Happiness. Pretty simple. I just want to be happy always, no drama, an easy life. Same for my parents and bro! They deserve it.
 
5.       Some sort of talent. I don’t care what it is I would just like to be good at something! I wish I was more creative, I wish I was good at sewing or sports or cooking, I want something to brag about!
 
6.       Doctor Who to be real! SERIOUSLY! Why can’t he just show up at my door and whisk me away!?
 
7.       To be able to eat whatever I want for the rest of my life and be thin! I mean not even working out and being able to eat whatever I want and have the body of Miranda Kerr. No running or biking or swimming just a lazy old couch potato! PLEASE!
 
Honourable Mentions:
World Peace
My family to have good health.
Tiffany’s engagement ring.
KitchenAid mixer.
My dream house! Just check out my pinterest board, sheesh!
The Office to never end! :’(
 
What are your wants? Are you as superficial as I am (please say yes, that would make me feel so much better!!)
xx


2 comments:

  1. I have to say i agree with every single one of these! number 6 especially, when he turns up come pick me up too!! :D
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi She, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!