(Obviously my Family is a given!!)
1. Reading. I’ve always been a book nerd. I love that I can climb inside a book and live there for as long as I want. Reading to me is dreaming with your eyes open. It is an adventure and it’s my kind of happiness. I love that this is number 1 on my list of loves!
2. DVD Box sets of incredible TV Series. Favourites include: The Office, Doctor Who, Mad Men, True Blood, The IT Crowd, FRIENDS, Seinfeld and Community!
3. Travelling. I crave to see and explore new places. Travelling has a way of opening your eyes and changing you from inside out. I would gladly live out of a suitcase if it meant I could see the World.
4. Christmas! It’s the most wonderful time of the year!! For me it is all about family, faith, presents, carols and sheer merriness! Christmas is what I count down and look forward to every year and it simply fills me with child-like joy!!!
5. Chocolate. I am the biggest chocoholic! Every night after dinner I have something chocolaty! There’s no way I could live without it - And I will never apologise for it!!
6. Disney Movies, (all children’s movies in general). You are never too old for a Disney Movie! I always feel like a little girl when I watch Disney movies. They are magical and sentimental and they always make my heart happy!
7. Accents. Any accents. Especially boys with accents!! They are gosh darn sexy! I don’t know what it is, but seriously, a foreign accent just makes me swoon!
8. Audrey Hepburn. Audrey has delighted my life. Her delicate beauty, charm, talent and grace fill my heart with bliss. Audrey is everything I aspire to be.
9. The Beatles. Do I even need to explain!? I listen to them every day, no joke! I am so grateful to have been raised in a house where my parents played all different genres of music. The Beatles make everything better. You could say I’m obsessed! My love for them will never die©