Monday, 8 October 2012

DIY: Owl Gift Bag!

So I’ve been on a huge DIY bender over the past few weeks. I’m the least creative person I know but I do love arts and crafts, I just have to be in the mood for it!
I’m currently helping prepare for a big party at the end of the year so I’ve been scouring pinterest and other such delightful sites for some cute and quirky DIY decoration ideas.
 
That’s when I came across an adorable Owl Gift bag/box !!
 The one above is my creation - Obvs not as good as the one I found here but I’m so impressed with myself!!
Big pat on the back for me!
We are thinking of using it as a balloon weight. It’s seriously soooooooo adorable!
 
You can print out the template here.
 
It’s a great way to use all those brown coloured card that you just seem to have no use for! And you can use whatever leftover pieces for the face and wings, it’s that easy!
 
+ Watch this space for more of my attempts at DIYs and crafts!!!!
xx


2 comments:

  1. The owls look almost exactly the same and yours is just so cute. :)
    Awk thanks a lot, I really appreciate it! :D yep, "liking" it was the way to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling owl bag you made! nice homage to harry potter post too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!