Thursday, 4 October 2012

10 Day YOU Challenge: 10 Secrets

 
Hi there lovelies! Can you believe it’s October already!!?? I’m so excited that the festive season is fast approaching!! It will be Christmas before you know it :) YAY
Anyway, here’s a fun little post to get me ready for this fresh new month! I’ve seen a few people do this and I really enjoy reading these kinds of posts!
I'm not always super comfortable with being this personal, but I'll try my best to keep it interesting!
I also really suck at keeping up these posts continuously every day, so please bear with me!
& please join in - Let me know if you do too!!
 
10 Secrets:
(Most likely to prove that I’m a nutter!!)
 
1.       I have a huge shoe obsession - If you have ever seen my wardrobe this isn’t such a big secret. It’s all I spend my money on and as I’m getting older my heels seem to be getting higher! I love a good stiletto!!
2.       I’m prone to crushes on boys in books. All I want to do is marry fictional characters!!
3.       I don’t like cooking but I love baking! I’m also terrified of the stove and its open flame.
4.       I talk to myself a lot. OUT LOUD. Yes, I’m one of those people and I’m not ashamed to admit it!
5.       I hate crying in front of other people. In fact, I NEVER do. I always walk away from confronting situations and bottle my emotions up for when I’m alone.
6.       I wish I could go back to when I was a kid. I want to start all over and I would honestly do almost everything differently. I definitely have regrets!
7.       I love being at home, I really hate going out. I’m the polar opposite of a ‘social butterfly’. When someone cancels plans with me it’s like Christmas has come early!!
8.       I love giving presents and picking the perfect gift for someone, but I absolutely hate surprises and love finding out what presents people buy me before receiving them!
9.       I get too emotionally invested in TV shows – especially reality shows!! My heart always breaks at the end of a season of Survivor or The Amazing Race !!
10.    I am not able to start reading a new book for a certain amount of time because I’m still living in the previous book’s world. I’m told that is called a ‘Book Hangover’.
 
Go ahead and judge me :)


13 comments:

  1. I am the exact same way on 4, 5, 6, 7, and 9! You're definitely not a nutter, (or maybe we're both nutters...) Love the new layout, by the way!

    -Chelsea
    thequantumview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, glad to know I'm not the only nutter out there!!

      Delete
  2. Haha this is so cute! i talk to myself heaps too and shoe obsessions are cool lol. Show off your collection someday! Followingnu from the blog hop. Im at www.makemeupmandy.com if you could visit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hi!! And welcome :) Just stepping over to yout blog now Xx

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the follow! Following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following! I'm following you back now. :) I love this post... I think I'm going to use this too! I'll be sure to mention that I found it here on your blog! :)

    What's in a Name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Let me know when you do it so I can sneak a peek at your lists!! Xx

      Delete
  5. your posts are so genuine, heartfelt, and i adore them! i too talk to myself aloud, have regrets, dig shoes, and sometimes experience book hangovers. ponyboy was my first book character boy crush.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I just started doing this, too! You can check out my 10 secrets at What's in a Name? Day 10

    I made sure to note that I found this on your blog. :) Thanks for the great posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES to number 10!! It's impossible for me to read one book right after another. I used to get so upset in school when they'd make you read books one after another, i just couldn't do it. I'm still so focused on the last story that I start mixing stories and my mind goes crazy!!
    I'm loving the idea of your 10 day YOU challenge, look for it soon on my blog :) Thanks for the idea!

    http://www.flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I completely agree with #5 and #7! I try everything I can not to cry in front of people! My husband has probably seen me cry a handful of times! And I am such a home body...i would much rather stay home then go out! New follower from the GFC Hop!

    Leslie
    http://sincerely-leslie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. 2,5, and 10 are totally me!!! I'm so glad you found my blog because I'm having a great time perusing your posts :) I'm following you now, as well

    --Erinn

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!