Hi there lovelies! Can you believe it’s October already!!?? I’m so excited that the festive season is fast approaching!! It will be Christmas before you know it :) YAY
Anyway, here’s a fun little post to get me ready for this fresh new month! I’ve seen a few people do this and I really enjoy reading these kinds of posts!
I'm not always super comfortable with being this personal, but I'll try my best to keep it interesting!
I also really suck at keeping up these posts continuously every day, so please bear with me!
& please join in - Let me know if you do too!!
(Most likely to prove that I’m a nutter!!)
1. I have a huge shoe obsession - If you have ever seen my wardrobe this isn’t such a big secret. It’s all I spend my money on and as I’m getting older my heels seem to be getting higher! I love a good stiletto!!
2. I’m prone to crushes on boys in books. All I want to do is marry fictional characters!!
3. I don’t like cooking but I love baking! I’m also terrified of the stove and its open flame.
4. I talk to myself a lot. OUT LOUD. Yes, I’m one of those people and I’m not ashamed to admit it!
5. I hate crying in front of other people. In fact, I NEVER do. I always walk away from confronting situations and bottle my emotions up for when I’m alone.
6. I wish I could go back to when I was a kid. I want to start all over and I would honestly do almost everything differently. I definitely have regrets!
7. I love being at home, I really hate going out. I’m the polar opposite of a ‘social butterfly’. When someone cancels plans with me it’s like Christmas has come early!!
8. I love giving presents and picking the perfect gift for someone, but I absolutely hate surprises and love finding out what presents people buy me before receiving them!
9. I get too emotionally invested in TV shows – especially reality shows!! My heart always breaks at the end of a season of Survivor or The Amazing Race !!
10. I am not able to start reading a new book for a certain amount of time because I’m still living in the previous book’s world. I’m told that is called a ‘Book Hangover’.
Go ahead and judge me :)