Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Liebster Award: Second Time Around!

      Yay, this is my second Liebster Award!!
      Thank you to the lovely Jessica @ What’s in a Name? for the nomination!
       

      Here's the description of the award:
       The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome!

       
      Here are the rules: 
      1.       Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
      2.       Answer the questions the nominator asked, and create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
      3.       Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
      4.       Go to their page and tell them.
      5.       No tag-backs.
       
      11 Random Things About Me
      (As if you haven’t heard enough about me!!)

      1-Sometimes I dream in French. And Black & White.
      2-I eat tomato sauce with EVERYTHING!
      3-I don’t like other people’s pets, but I love mine!
      4-I could stare at Nigella Lawson all day!
      5-I’ve been dyeing my hair since I was 13.
      6-Raw meat freaks me out!!
      7-The Office is my favourite TV show (US version)
      8-I’m an introvert. And I love it.
      9-My best friend and I have known each other since we were 4 years old.
      10-My favourite shop is Zara but there isn’t one in the state that I’m currently living in!
      11-I use way to many exclamation marks !!!!!!!

       
      Jessica’s AWESOME Questions!
       
      1-Bacon or sausage? Bacon
      2-Hot chocolate or hot apple cider? Hot chocolate!
      3-Easter or Halloween? Easter
      4-Hamburgers or hot dogs? Hamburgers
      5-Cake or pie? Cake
      6-Diamonds or pearls? I like both!! But probably pearls
      7-Sunrise or sunset? Sunset
      8-Beach or mountains? Beach
      9-Pancakes or waffles? Pancakes
      10-Peeta or Gale? PEETA!!
      11-Winter or summer? Summer


      My 11 Random Questions

      1.    If you woke up as the opposite sex, what’s the first thing you would do?
      2.    What is your best friend's Mum's name?
      3.    Chocolate or Vanilla?
      4.    What’s your favourite movie of all time?
      5.    If you could be a character in any novel you’ve ever read, who would you be and why?
      6.    Would you rather be beautiful or rich?
      7.    What is your favourite take-out place?
      8.    If you had the chance to change your name would you? And what would you change it to?
      9.    What is the wallpaper on your cell-phone/computer?
      10. Who or what inspires you?
      11. If your house was on fire and you had a chance to grab only five things before leaving, they would be…

       
      My 11 Nominations:

      Some of these are new to me and a few I’ve been following and loving for a while now – please check them all out, they are delightful!

      Teddi @ Honeybee Lane
      Rebecca @ Rebecca Recommends
      Charlotte @ Totts Tittle
      Ellen @ Somewhere in this World
      Michelle @ Michelle’s PixieDust

      Let me know if you take part in my questions, would love to see how you answer!
      xx


       


       

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful post. I am searching awesome news and idea.

    Disneyland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you so much for nominating me. I am going to answer your questions here....
    1. Nothing, absolutely nothing :)
    2. Luisa
    3. Chocolate
    4. The Holiday
    5. Cannie from Good in Bed. She was so strong and took control of her life.
    6. Rich
    7. Local pizza place
    8. No, I love my name.
    9. A picture of Violet.
    10. Stories of overcoming the odds to accomplish something.
    11. Violet, my husband, our cat ruby, my childhood teddy bear gumdrops and my iPad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd rather be rich too haha!!
      Thanks for answering xx

      Delete
  3. Thankyou so much for my nomination :) Someone else also nominated me and I was just checking out your following count because I wanted to add you to my list of nominations! It's a shame I can't now but I've linked up to you anyway so I guess it's ok :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw cool, I'm going to check out your post now! xx

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness. I use way too many exclamation marks, too! It makes me think of that Seinfeld episode...

    Newest follower from the blog hop! :-)

    Stef @ Miss Jo And Co.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know the Seinfeld ep you are talking about, that's me!!
      xx

      Delete
  5. Thank you for nominating me! I shall do the post about it in the next couple of days!

    xox Ellen from http://ellenyu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah exciting :) thanks for nominating me, my post will be up soon :D
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so so much for the nomination!! Double award week makes me feel so loved. It is an honor! I will be posting about it early next week. Stop back and check out my answers! Have a great weekend.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here is my post! Liebster Award on Light & Sweet Thanks again and I cannot wait to read everyones answers!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!