Yay, this is my second Liebster Award!!
Thank you to the lovely Jessica @ What’s in a Name? for the nomination!
Here's the description of the award:
The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome!
Here are the rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the nominator asked, and create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag-backs.
11 Random Things About Me
(As if you haven’t heard enough about me!!)
1-Sometimes I dream in French. And Black & White.
2-I eat tomato sauce with EVERYTHING!
3-I don’t like other people’s pets, but I love mine!
4-I could stare at Nigella Lawson all day!
5-I’ve been dyeing my hair since I was 13.
6-Raw meat freaks me out!!
7-The Office is my favourite TV show (US version)
8-I’m an introvert. And I love it.
9-My best friend and I have known each other since we were 4 years old.
10-My favourite shop is Zara but there isn’t one in the state that I’m currently living in!
11-I use way to many exclamation marks !!!!!!!
Jessica’s AWESOME Questions!
1-Bacon or sausage? Bacon
2-Hot chocolate or hot apple cider? Hot chocolate!
3-Easter or Halloween? Easter
4-Hamburgers or hot dogs? Hamburgers
5-Cake or pie? Cake
6-Diamonds or pearls? I like both!! But probably pearls
7-Sunrise or sunset? Sunset
8-Beach or mountains? Beach
9-Pancakes or waffles? Pancakes
10-Peeta or Gale? PEETA!!
11-Winter or summer? Summer
My 11 Random Questions
1. If you woke up as the opposite sex, what’s the first thing you would do?
2. What is your best friend's Mum's name?
3. Chocolate or Vanilla?
4. What’s your favourite movie of all time?
5. If you could be a character in any novel you’ve ever read, who would you be and why?
6. Would you rather be beautiful or rich?
7. What is your favourite take-out place?
8. If you had the chance to change your name would you? And what would you change it to?
9. What is the wallpaper on your cell-phone/computer?
10. Who or what inspires you?
11. If your house was on fire and you had a chance to grab only five things before leaving, they would be…
My 11 Nominations:
Some of these are new to me and a few I’ve been following and loving for a while now – please check them all out, they are delightful!
Jenni @ There’s a DoubleMeaning in That
Teddi @ Honeybee Lane
Elis @ Light Reading
Leslie @ Violet Imperfection
Jen @ That’s what She Read
Rebecca @ Rebecca Recommends
Charlotte @ Totts Tittle
Filiz @ Light and Sweet
Chelsea @ The Big, Beautiful, and Broke Blog