Friday, 23 November 2012

30 Days Hath November Challenge:
Day 23!

Day 23: Eight things you didn't know about me.
Pinned Image
I’ve done enough of these to not know what to share now, I hope you’re not bored of me!!
Pinned Image 
I love Disney movies.
My middle name is Marie.
My best friend’s middle name is Marie as well. In fact, we have the same initials [C.M.H] and she was born 2 days after me.
I prefer Summer to Winter.
My favourite TV Shows are The Office, Doctor Who, FRIENDS and Criminal Minds.
I have seen every FRIENDS episode at least 10 times and I can recite them all without fail, it will always be funny.
I’m a Taurus.
I still believe in Santa.

Happy Thanksgiving to all those that celebrate it! I'm thankful for you, my lovely readers Xx


3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving :)x
    I love Hannah Monatana and I recite some episodes and dilogs :D

    Aree
    http://areewithumbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I found you through the hop. I still believe in Santa, too. :) Following.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i did learn some new things about you. the favorite outdoor activity sign is funny. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!