Tuesday, 20 November 2012

30 Days Hath November Challenge:
Days 17, 18 & 19!

Day 17: My family.
Pinned Image
 
Dad, Mum, Bro & Me.
One Great-Grandmother, two Grandmothers, one Grandfather.
Aunts, Uncles and Cousins.
And let’s not forget the countless amounts of pets.
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I’ve ever known.
 
Day 18: What I wore today.
Forever New sailor shirt.
Topshop high waist shorts.
Zara leopard bow flats.
 
Day 19: Myself, one year ago.
Ha ha, haven’t changed at all!


2 comments:

  1. Aww family thing is always lovely :)Teases and trust :)
    I love these shoes :)

    I have nominated you for Leibster Award , check it out http://areewithumbrella.blogspot.com/

    Aree

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute shoes! it's funny how we feel like in some ways we haven't changed, but aren't we always evolving?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!