Monday, 26 November 2012

30 Days Hath November Challenge:
Days 25 & 26!

Day 25: The contents of my purse.
 
Wallet (with or without money!)
Keys.
Clinique Powder Compress.
Combs.
Hair Pins and Ties.
Lip gloss.
Clarins Hand cream.
Dettol.
Gum.
Aspirin.
Lola gel perfume.
 
 This is my everyday bag, it actually feels heavier than it should be, sometimes I’ve got whatever book I am currently reading and some chocolate (of course) and I’ve always got about a hundred tissues floating around!
 
Day 26: Something I'm looking forward to.
Pinned Image
Christmas!!!
Derrrrrrr! You probably guessed it, hey?
 
I cannot believe its four weeks away!
I’ve already pulled out all the decorations and am making a few more ready to do the house up this Saturday! I’ve also prepared a few Christmas Posts so watch this space!
 
What are you looking forward to Lovely?
xx


1 comment:

  1. Hahah I love to sneak in other's bag :P
    I cannot leave my house without my hair pins. Without them , my hair acts like mad >.<
    yay! yes , now only 4 weeks till Christmas :) Ting Ting :)

    Aree
    http://areewithumbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!