Friday, 30 November 2012

30 Days Hath November Challenge:
Days 29 & 30!

Yay, last ones!! Day 30 was actually pretty tough, I had to rummage through my twitter feed to see what awesomeness has happened this month, it’s a shame that they aren’t THAT amazing, man, my life is lame!
In other news – TOMORROW IS DECEMBER 1st!!!!!!!!
My Christmas tree goes up tomorrow, I’ll be posting lots about it don’t you worry!
I can’t wait :)
 
I hope you’ve enjoyed my 30 Day Challenge, I’ve had a lot of fun doing it! Let me know if you find any more like these!!
 
Day 29: Something I could never tire of.
Pinned Image
The Office.
 
Day 30: Three wonderful things that happened this month.
Pinned Image
©My blog is up to 60 followers! I never thought I’d get past 10! Thanks everyone for following along lovelies!
 
©I discovered the joy of exercise, I’m not kidding! I’ve been on a fitness kick, eating and drinking more healthily and riding a lot, and I love it, I feel so much better during the day! I hope I can keep it up!!
 
©I’ve also become seriously addicted to Criminal Minds !! I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to catch on. Luckily my commercial TV and sky TV both show reruns pretty much every day, I’m super in love with Spencer, I think that’s why I’m so into it!!
 
Sorry these were so terrible, like I said, I need a new life!
What wonderful things have happened in your life lovely? Hopefully they are more wonderful than mine!! xx


2 comments:

  1. I also cannot wait for December to come =)
    Haha saying Voldemort is restricted! :P

    Aree
    http://areewithumbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Criminal Minds too!

    New follower, found you on the FtoF blog hop :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!