Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Currently...

Pinned Image
 

FIVE SENSES
[Sight] I’m sitting under the patio staring out into this beautiful sunny spring day, yellow daisies adorn my nearly dead grass and the sky is as blue as Ellen DeGeneres’ eyes! Gorgeous.
 
[Sound] My laptop is softly blowing out ‘How We Do’ by Rita Ora, so addicted to this song! I can also hear the birds chirping lightly and my darling cat purring at my feet!!!
 
[Taste] I can still taste the cold fresh leafiness of the salad I just ate.
 
[Touch] The hard curve of the mouse under my hand (Yes I’m so old-school with my huge mouse attached to my laptop!!) And I can feel the rough scratchy concrete slabs under my warm bare feet and my soft darling ball of fur fast asleep on top of my feet!
 
[Scent]  This beautiful spring day and my brownies in the oven #heaven
 
 
What are your five senses up to right now?? xx
 
 


4 comments:

  1. sounds divine! especially the weather and the brownies. i'm glad it wasn't a real mouse. those scare me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brownies!? YUM :) This is a great post. Makes me think about how as humans, we experience the world by our senses. Sometimes it can be limiting, but other times it's beautiful!

    Stephanie
    http://sharelovealways.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your words are too lovely. I wish I could smell the scent of spring, it's too cold here my nose is blocked -_-
    [Sight] I am currently typing on the front of my laptop and seeing my friend telling me about her cousin's wedding.
    [Sound] Currently my mum is watching Big Boss season six of India and celebs are fighting there. And listening to Blow me one last kiss by P!nk.
    [Taste]I just finished eating my nuggets ,so their taste is still in my mouth :)
    [Touch]I am moving my finger on the mouse pad of my laptop. And pushing my lose strands on back.
    [Scent] Winds of winter just collided with my nose, I also can feel the scent of curry my aunt is cooking :)

    Aree
    http://areewithumbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet post! such a good idea :)
    loving looking through your blog. You have got great taste in clothes! i just wish there was a forever 21 in NZ...actually i think its a good thing there isn't!! i would never have any money
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!