Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Pinterest Loving: Gallery Walls

I really love the interior design trend of Gallery walls.
I really want to do this in my home - the more art the better!
I’ve heard a lot of people don’t like the messiness and clutter of this style.
I think it gives a room character -What do you think?
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
You can follow me on Pinterest here.
*Pictures found on Pinterest but all can be traced back to another source from there.


4 comments:

  1. I really love that look, i keep repinning those pictures. I'd love to do it in my room, but already have a bookcase focal point... i need to get my own house so i can do each in a different room! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment about my drawing! :) I love the overcrowded wall look, the blogger 'scathingly brilliant' has something similar in her room that she often has as her backdrop for her photos. It's so pretty!

    Frances x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those. I'm trying to think of ways to do something similar on my own (rented) walls, so thanks for the inspiration. I'm a new follower from the blog hop, I'd love it if you followed me back: www.rachelroaming.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!