Monday, 10 December 2012

I Heart Christmas: Christmas Wishlist!

All throughout the year I see things I really love and wish to own but the second someone asks me what I want for Christmas my mind automatically goes blank. Don’t you just hate that?
This year is no different, about a dozen people have asked me what I would love and for the life of me I just can’t think!
So today, I’ve gone through my Pinterest boards, Etsy and other such favourites to create this year’s Christmas Wishlist. I hope I’m not too late! I’ll be emailing these to Mum ASAP!
 
Frame Sunglasses Case/ Eyeglass Pouch/ Clutch Purse -kawaii cats
SunglassCase/Clutch Purse. Isn’t this just adorable!? I love that it's big enough for credit cards and keys etc, but you can also just use it for your glasses! They have so many more cute designs too!

Oh Dear Silvia by Dawn French. I seriously adore Dawn French!! I’ve been in love with her ever since The Vicar of Dibley days! Earlier this year I read A Tiny Bit Marvellous and I thought it was wonderful, I can’t wait to read this!!
Harry Potter. Lightning glasses.Silver gold plated 18K ring.
Harry Potter Lightening Glasses Ring. Wow, so in love with this! Really cute and delicate!
Image 1 of Warehouse Applique Lace Hi Lo hem Dress
Warehouse dress. Sooo pretty! Made from light chiffon with a sheer back and lace applique. I heart ASOS, Free shipping is the best!
 Afternoon Tea Cup And Saucer Purple
T2 Tea cup and saucer. I adore tea and I’ve always wanted a really pretty china cup and saucer, isn’t this just uber gorgeous?!!
Pinned Image
A Very She & Him Christmas album. I would LOVE this on vinyl!! You guys know how much I adore Zooey Deschanel, her voice is just mesmerising! I think I’m going to buy this for myself so I can play it in the lead up to Christmas!!
Purple GlitterAuthentic Vans. Omg these are way too cute! I love Vans, they’re all I wear! And purple is my favourite colour - I’m really really digging these! I’m just about to email them to my Bro hehe!!
 
 
There’s so much more I want of course but I guess I’ll leave it at that!
What is on your Christmas Wishlist lovely?
 xx






3 comments:

  1. This ring is super cute and fulfil my fandom obsession :D Lovely clutch :)
    I want to tell you that I love your blog's title. I put it in the bottom of my art journal's cover :D

    Aree With Umbrella

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate. Or when I actually have money or a gift card to shop, I can't find anything. But when I can't spend, I see so many things I want!

    Well all those items are very nice. Love, love, love cat kitty clutch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope you get one of your christmas wants. i always change my mind about what i want.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!