Sunday, 30 December 2012

The Year That Was...

Hey Guys! Sorry I’ve been MIA for a while, I’ve just had so much going on with Christmas and what-not.
I’m actually pretty bummed out at how fast Christmas day came and went, that’s it for another year! Booo! I’ve already started the countdown for next year!! I had a beautiful Christmas and will post about it soon so watch this space! For now I just wanted to do a rundown of my fave moments in 2012, I can’t believe how quickly this year has whizzed by, it’s been such a rollercoaster but I can’t wait for a brand new year to start fresh! I’ve never been the type to make a New Year’s Resolution, I’m trying to think of something right now – any ideas?
 
Things that I loved about 2012
London Olympics, Trips to LA, Vegas & England, Starbucks, Sitting next to David Beckham, my discovery of etsy, falling in love with One Direction, party planning, High Tea, picnics, manic shopping trips, birthdays, birthday cakes, any cakes, loads of DIYs, theatre shows, movie dates, dinner dates, mini air hockey, getting addicted to shows like True Blood and Criminal Minds, amazing and hilarious moments with A, soccer in the backyard, singstar comps, lists, new friends, exercising, getting One Direction tickets! Snuggling my cat, learning to accept myself, baking, SongPop battles, 12/12/12, Royal Baby!!! Kings of Europe!!!!
 
My favourite movies of 2012
The Hunger Games, Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, Brave, The Lucky One, 21 Jump Street, Amazing Spiderman, The Lorax, We’ll take Manhattan, The Sapphires, Pitch Perfect, Perks of Being a Wallflower.
 
Books that I read in 2012:
One Day – David Nicholls
A Tiny bit Marvellous – Dawn French
The Hunger Games – Suzanne Collins
Catching Fire – Suzanne Collins
Mockingjay – Suzanne Collins
The Kite Runner – Khaled Hoisseni
The Help – Kathryn Stockett
Moloka’i – David Brennart
Is Everyone Hanging out without me? – Mindy Kaling
Anna Karenina – Leo Tolstoy
The Shack – William P. Young
The Perks of Being a Wallflower – Stephen Chbosky
The Tales of Beedle the Bard – J.K Rowling
 
(I swear there’s more but I can’t think!!)
 
Quick rundown:
Weight Lost: 2kg
Etsy purchases: 4
Plane rides: 9
Hospital trips: 2
New blog followers: 50+
Friends lost: 1
Celeb crushes: 9
Paper flowers made: 35+
Cupcakes consumed: 125478410+
 
Pinned Image
An excellent years progress! I am extremely blessed and grateful for the wonderful people I have in my life, and of course you, lovely you, for following my boring little blog!
I can’t wait for the New Year and the amazing new memories it will bring!
 
What do you have planned for NYE? Are you a partier or will you be in bed by 10pm like me??
xx
 
 


6 comments:

  1. "Is Everyone Hanging out without me?" looks interesting, would you recommend it then? :)

    Usually I'm like you and go to bed early too haha but this year I'm off to my boyfriend's :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year!

      Mindy Kaling is hilarious, I have such a crush on her, I would definitely recommend it!!! xx

      Delete
  2. Looks like you've had a fun year :)
    Perks of being a wallflower was one of my favourite movies of 2012 too. Here's to 2013 :D

    xo
    tobequitefranki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a beautiful movie!
      Happy New Year Xx

      Delete
  3. your cupcakes consumed makes me laugh. sorry about the friend loss, but maybe that's a good thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I'm not even joking!!
      It think it's a good thing, I'll get back to you ;)
      Xx

      Delete

Your comments make my heart happy!