Friday, 18 January 2013

Q&A

Thank you to the lovely Rachel @ Rachel Roaming for the Liebster nomination [YAY, Fourth timer!]
I love these types of things as you know, I’m just going to answer her questions because I bet you’re all sick of me and my fun facts! Feel free to do these or send me some awesome questions to answer!!
 
Pinned Image
 
1. What is your favourite way to spend an evening? I love being at home, snuggled in bed with a book or movie and some green tea, that’s my kind of heaven! And cake, there always has to be cake!
2. What kind of things do you like on your walls? I have framed a lot of postcards and beautiful art that I bought on the streets of Paris which adorn my walls!
3. What is your favourite chore to do? Wow, I had to think hard about this! Probably dusting, it’s not my favourite I just dread it the least!!
4. Are you a morning or an evening person? If I’ve had a good night’s sleep then I’m defs a morning person, but either or I guess. I’m grumpy any time of the day really!
5. What talent have you always wished you had? I wish I could play guitar or a really cool instrument. I would also like to be more artsy and creative!
6. Do you like baking or cooking more? Baking for sure!
7. What is your favourite social media outlet - like blogging, FB, twitter, instagram? Twitter! (sorry blog buddies!)
8. Would you rather live in the city or the country, if money were no object? The city, but I’d love a country home too, if money were no object!
9. Do you like driving, public transportation, or walking/bicycling to get around? I’m a big believer in bicycles! I despise public transport!!
10. What super power do you wish you had? I’d love to read people’s minds or hear their thoughts!
11. Do you remember your dreams when you wake up? Most of the time, if it’s a good dream, I wake up and write it down so I have a cool story to tell. If I didn’t write it down I’d definitely forget it!
 

Happy Friday guys!! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy!