Friday, 15 February 2013

Currently + 52 Lists

So I'm finally getting round to watching Seasons 4 & 5 of True Blood, and man, I am obsessed! It's completely full on and gross and gory (so totally opposite of what I'm usually into) but I think this is the main reason I'm so hooked......

eric northman
Alexander Skarsgard - Like seriously, how yum is he?? !!! [DROOL]

In other news, this heatwave is seriously getting me down, I'm feeling really ill and lethargic :(
I've just made Oreo Cupcakes for my God daughter's Birthday this weekend too, I've always got time for cupcakes!!
& If you have any book recommendations please let me know!! I'm craving a new book! 

Now, this weeks list...

Things I do every day

I feel like I've forgotten lots !!??
I definitely watch TV every day, even if it's a snippet of the news!
But apart from the obvious (sleep, breathe, dream etc) that's pretty much it.....
Oh, and I'm almost always talking to myself!!

What about you Lovely?

Happy Weekend Xx

4 comments:

  1. Looking at pointless stuff is great , I do it too. Ohh the man is *Jaw Dropped* .Well , nowadays I am fangirling for Ryan Gosling :D
    Aree With Umbrella

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bet those oreo cupcakes were delicious. sorry about the heat wave, & you feeling sick. i get like that too, if it's super hot, which in texas, in the summer, it is. anyway, it's good to know i'm not the only one that talks to herself. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post...I love True Blood as well & I can see why you enjoy it too ;) haha. Sorry you were unwell. I talk to myself all the time, and answer back, maybe I'm just a little mad, but that's ok! Thank you for visiting my blog...have followed you back. I hope you have a marvellous week :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha-ha, I have 100% the same Every Day list, with the exception of TV - may be that's why I haven't watched True Blood yet... I really need to, cuz it sounds like a great TV show;-) Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!