Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Wisdom Wednedsay

because those who don't believe in magic will never find it  ~ Roald Dahl

GUESS WHAT YOU GUYS!!?? I found that very very important thing I was searching for! I just clumsily stumbled upon it when I wasn't even thinking about it omg! I feel like the biggest idiot and I'm so embarrassed haha. 
But YAY! 


Also if you're a Harry Potter fan check out the Harry Potter Oscars !! You can cast your vote to help determine which HP film is truly the best. You get to watch a coo nomination video for each category too!

It was so much fun!!! 


Xx

4 comments:

  1. nice post and great blog
    http://doseofglambition.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I think it was your Faith that kept me going haha!! Thanks ;) xx

      Delete
  3. OMG, I'm so happy and excited for you, but Gosh! would love to know what it is.... a-a-a, you got me all wondering and dying to know;-))))

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!