Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Currently + 52 Lists

Sorry for my rushed writing! I'm really excited because I won the awesome coloured currently journalling cards YAY!! A big thanks to Clarissa and rukristin papercrafts !!! I've started with Purple because it's my favourite colour!

Yessss, I'm still watching True Blood!!! I'm trying to make it last as long as possible, I only have the last two eps of Season 5 left, I don't know what I'll do when I finally finish it! Hurry up season 6!!!!
Find me a new show to watch guys!!

I'm currently not reading anything at the mo, I've been watching re-runs of Will & Grace [AWESOME!] pretty much every spare second I have! I've got a few books waiting for me on my nightstand but I'm saving them!!  

Strawberry Swing has been on repeat on my iPod for the past fortnight, I know it's an old song but I am simply in love! Coldplay are my second fave band! Have a listen here and let me know if you love it too!!!

OMG bestie went to Melbourne for a week and last night she delivered Krispy Kremes to my front door!!!!!! I am obsessed with Krispy Kremes and we don't have a store where I live [SUCKS] so whenever someone goes interstate I always get them to bring me some back!!!!! Sooo high on doughnuts right now!

Anywayyyyys I missed last weeks list so here are two for this week ...

Great Things I've Read Lately
1. I Wrote This For You -  pleasefindthis
3. Anna Karenina -  Leo Tolstoy
6. Zumbarons -  Adriano Zumbo

What great things have you read lately lovely? 


Favourite Words

OMG I loved this list!!  I rarely use many of these but I love them all the same!

Ardently makes me think of Mr. Darcy in Pride & Prejudice.
Innuendo makes me giggle for some reason!
Apothecary and Ampersand are so very beautiful to me.
Espionage makes me want to do back flips [WHAT!?]
Peculiar and Preposterous make me wish I had a posh British accent.
And I love Geronimo simply because the Doctor says it!!!!

What are your favourite words??

Xx

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love flippant! Might just have to throw that one around a bit this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got some great words there...love apothecary!
    I love your about me page too

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so definitely meeting in London! I can't waiiiiiiiiiit!

    xx Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  4. your handwriting is gorgeous, your lips are fun. i don't think i've ever had fresh krispy kreme doughnuts before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Surreptitious" and "spiffy" are my favorite words. :)

    -Chelsea
    thequantumview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!