Thursday, 28 March 2013

I Can't Believe...


I can't believe... I found this awesome link up! Thank you to the lovely Robin! I love things like this, join in won't you?!
I can't believe... how quickly Easter has come! I've got all my Easter goodies ready!! The days seem to just roll on by and soon it will be my Birthday... dun dun duuuuun! Let's not think about that! 
I can't believe how many bunnies I cut out for my Easter Garlands! I'm seriously so in love with these, so happy with myself! I think cut more than 50, they look so cute hanging all around my house!
I can't believe... that I picked these babies up for a grand total of only $6!! They are from Bed Bath n Table and they were having 50% off all their Easter items! Loooooove it! They had them in all diff positions, but I thought these three guys were the cutest! I love that they're a little scratched up too, makes me feel like I've had them forever!
I can't believe... that I finally got the hang of how to make a pom-pom, I've been trying since Christmas and they were just too complicated, I finally came across a simplified version and could not be happier with them! So far I've made about 15 to scatter around this Easter!

I can't believe... that I managed to fix a glitch on my computer, all by my lonesome! Usually I just rush over to my Bro and ask for help, but this time I stuck it out and after a little frustration I worked it out, I feel so clever!

I can't believe... this crazy weather! I never thought that heatwave would end, but alas, the heavens have opened and we got rain! And even though it was stormy all day we still had blue skies, I'm so lucky to live in such a beautiful place!! 

What can't you believe??

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have a lovely Easter.

    Found you via the Bloglovin blog hop and looking forward to following.

    Kate x
    Kate at Home

    ReplyDelete
  2. That garland is so, so adorable!!! I cannot believe Easter is here. I keep forgetting, especially since it's still cold here this year! I called my sister asking her if she wanted to go shopping Sunday and she had to remind me that we would be with family all day since it's Easter lol! Thanks for stopping by the Bloghop!
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at how crafty you are with your bunny garland and those pom poms! those bed bath n table bunnies are super cute too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!