Monday, 18 March 2013

Monday Catch-Ups!

Happy Monday guys! 
First things first, you probably know by now that Google has decided to retire Google Reader as of  July 1st 2013 - Ugh, something new to learn! I really suck at these things, I've just noticed Facebook has changed yet again! [WHYYYY!?] Anyways, I'm migrating over to Bloglovin and I hope you will join me!
I'm actually really loving it (there's an iPhone app and everything!) Just click the button below to follow me, or there is a link in the sidebar. Let me know if you have a Bloglovin account so I can follow you too (I hope you all do because I won't be able to follow your blogs otherwise, booo!)

Follow on Bloglovin


[.]
This past weekend was  pretty quiet. On Saturday Bestie and I went shopping, I had to get Anniversary presents for my Parents, seriously so hard to find something they will both enjoy! She stayed over and we watched David Attenborough's Africa - OMG seriously so in love with this show! I LOOOOOOOOOVE David Attenborough, gosh I want to be him in another life!! 
It's a MUST WATCH!! So beautiful!

Tomorrow I've got two movie dates, yes TWO! Tuesday is half price [YAY]! I'm going to see I Give It a Year in the morning with my Gran and then later in the evening I'm going to see Oz: The Great and Powerful with a girlfriend for her Birthday! I'm so looking forward to it!

How was everyone's weekend? Did you get up to any crazy shenanigans on St. Patrick's Day?

Xx

5 comments:

  1. Already a follower of you on bloglovin :)
    I had a very bad weekend , sleeping with a book of Chemistry & had an accidental class of Chemistry on Saturday morning. I couldn't get any worse!
    Areeba @ Aree With Umbrella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh I absolutely despise chemistry!! Sucks to be you haha!!! Good luck with it all love xx

      Delete
  2. Yep! I'm at Bloglovin already and I've moved all my subscription (the blogs I'm following).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wondering how to follow all the blogs I already follow, as in the ones that don't have Bloglovin? Help!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tell us what you think of the oz movie, pretty please? :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!