Saturday, 9 March 2013

Pinterest Giggles

I'm in a bit of a grump today. OK a bit of a BIG grump. I had the worst sleep last night, less than an hour to be precise, just tossed and turned allll night, and I had to be up at seven am to vote in the State election. Well, I didn't have to be up at seven, that was my choice, it's just easier to get it over and done with before the crowd rolls in. Voting in Australia is completely mandatory, you will get fined if you don't. I mean don't get me wrong, I love that I have the power to decide who will govern blah blah blah but it's completely pointless when I know who I'm voting for will not win, not even come close. So it is a complete waste of my time. 
The summer weather is not letting up either, considering that the first of March is the start of Autumn! Come on grey skies, where are you!!? It's just so humid and gross today! Anyways Mum and I had shopping dates and she could tell I was in a bad mood so she cooked me bacon! Everything's better with Bacon!! 
& Can you believe how close Easter is?? Geez Louise! 

Annnnnnnnnnd, bitch over. 

Here are some of my fave pins this week, mainly to put a smile on my face but I hope you have a giggle or two too!

Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Loooooove this movie!
Pinned Image
Crying from laughing so much OMG!!!!!
Pinned Image
Omgggggg!!!!
Pinned Image
This made me laugh so hard!!! My Dad would totally do this bahaha!!

Ok, I'm totally feeling better now! Thank you Pinterest Xx

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha great pinspirations ;D
    Moths , I quite hate them.
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. dad is dead love the moth is my fave! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!